Unhandled exception Swift.DecodingError (LSP: textDocument/documentColor)

I’m trying to add support for the official Tailwind CSS Intellisense LSP but I’m getting an error in the console. To me it seems a Decodable issue:

Unhandled exception: dataCorrupted(Swift.DecodingError.Context(codingPath: [CodingKeys(stringValue: "params", intValue: nil)], debugDescription: "Could not decode registration with id 7c3c0bd8-0612-4f0b-b4e6-362aa999f301, method \"textDocument/documentColor\".", underlyingError: nil))
Error: dataCorrupted(Swift.DecodingError.Context(codingPath: [CodingKeys(stringValue: "params", intValue: nil)], debugDescription: "Could not decode registration with id 7c3c0bd8-0612-4f0b-b4e6-362aa999f301, method \"textDocument/documentColor\".", underlyingError: nil))
    at Be (/Users/tommaso/Library/Application Support/fnm/node-versions/v18.12.1/installation/lib/node_modules/@tailwindcss/language-server/bin/tailwindcss-language-server:139:241)
    at re (/Users/tommaso/Library/Application Support/fnm/node-versions/v18.12.1/installation/lib/node_modules/@tailwindcss/language-server/bin/tailwindcss-language-server:138:6890)
    at Immediate.<anonymous> (/Users/tommaso/Library/Application Support/fnm/node-versions/v18.12.1/installation/lib/node_modules/@tailwindcss/language-server/bin/tailwindcss-language-server:138:6731)
    at process.processImmediate (node:internal/timers:471:21)

It throws even if I disable colorDecorators from the initializationOptions. Therefore I’m assuming there is something going on with the parsing of the response. If it’s not a Nova issue, please let me know so I can open an issue on the Tailwind side instead.

Thanks!

This is the same issue I ran into a while ago, you can see the conversation here: https://devforum.nova.app/t/stalls-for-large-number-of-lsp-completion-items/

1 Like